Terms Of Service
These Terms and Conditions regulate your use of APPlist website and the features, apps, services, technologies and any related software we offer, except for where we explicitly state that separate and distinct Terms (and not these) apply.
1. APPlist services
Applist FZE maintains the Website https://applist.com and APPlist’s mission is to empower people & groups to build brands, promote people &communities; and bring the world closer together. In order to pursue this mission, we provide the following features and services:
- 1 Connect you with Apps, Pages and People:
APPlist helps you find and interact with relevant people, groups, businesses, organizations and many others to your interest. We use the data we need to make recommendations for you and others–e.g. Pages to follow or Feeds (Updates and announcements about Apps/Pages/People you follow) that show the latest updates. We totally believe that our services are far more effective when people are connected to individuals, pages (Businesses, organizations, authorities…etc.) or Apps that they are particularly interested in.
- 2 APPlist offers you a Personalized, immersive and reliable experience:
We make your experience in APPlist different from anyone else: from the Apps, Pages, People and other content you see in the feeds of Apps/Pages/People and other features you could use such as the searches you make. APPlist allows you to find and connect to apps, communicate with individuals, groups, companies, organizations and others that are valuable to you. It's designed so that your experience is immersive, consistent and fully transparent.
- 3 We enable you to speak yourself, your brand, or your organization and communicate about your interests:
There are many ways of expressing your App/Page or yourself as People profile on APPlist and to interact with other APPlisters–e.g. share news and updates via feeds, comment and respond to comments on reviews, interact with followers, or add content to your APPlist profile.
- 4 We help you reach content, features and services that are of interest to you:
We may show you ads, listings and other sponsored content to help you discover content, products and services offered by people, companies or organizations using APPlist.
Our partners pay us to show their material to you and we design our services to help insure that the sponsored content you see is as relevant and interesting as everything else you see on APPlist. The ads are considered a part of your personalized experience on APPlist and they could be an App/Page/People profiles or features they have.
- 5 Advanced technology to provide everyone with safe and functional services:
APPlist uses and develops advanced technologies continuously; so that APPlisters can safely use our services irrespective of physical ability or geo-location. And we cultivate systems to enhance our ability to detect and eliminate any abusive or dangerous activity that could cause damage to our community and the moral integrity, transparency and honesty of our services.
- 6 Fight any harmful behavior and protect and help APPlist’s community:
When they feel safe, people build community on APPlist. We have dedicated teams and we develop advanced systems to detect abuse of our services, harmful behavior towards others and situations in which we can help support our community and protect it. If we notice content or behavior like this, we will take appropriate action such as, offering assistance, removing content, blocking access to certain features and disabling an account.
- 7 Continuous improvements to our services:
We conduct research and work to enhance our services. One way we do this is to analyze the data we gather, so we can understand how everyone on APPlist uses our services.
Please review your privacy settings.
3. Your obligations to APPlist and the community
We provide you and other APPlisters with APPlist services to pursue our mission. To make that happen, we ask you to make the following commitments in exchange:
- Who can use APPlist
Our community is more secure and accountable when people stand behind their views and actions. Therefore, you must:
- Use your official name and in case of a brand the official brand’s name that you have rights for.
- Create only one account (your own).
- Provide accurate information about yourself and your listings (Apps/Pages/People).
- Not share your password, give access to your Applist account to others or transfer your account to anyone else (without APPlist admins’ permission).
You shall not register as a User of APPlist (APPlister) and shall not transact on or use APPlist if:
- You are minor / under the age of 18 years old.
- We've previously disabled/blocked your account for breaches of our Terms or Policies.
- You are prohibited from receiving our services or software under applicable laws.
- You are a convicted sex offender.
- APPlist intellectual property
If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our services such as, images, designs, videos or sounds that we provide, which you add to content you create or share, we keep all rights to that content (but not yours).
- What you can list, comment, share and do on APPlist
We want people to use APPlist to share content that is important for everyone who visits APPlist, but not to the detriment of others ' safety and well-being or the integrity of our community. You therefore agree not to participate (or to facilitate or support others) in the any of the behaviors described below:
- You may not use our services to do or share anything:
- That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
- That infringes or breaches someone else's rights.
- That breaches these terms, our community standards and other terms and policies that apply to your use of APPlist.
- You may not upload viruses or malicious code, or do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper functioning or image of our services.
- You may not access or collect data from our services using automated means or attempt to access data that you do not have permission to access.
We can delete content that you share in violation of these clauses and we can take action against your account, if applicable. We can also disable your account if you repeatedly violate the intellectual property rights of other people.
To help support our community, we encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe breaches your rights (including intellectual property rights) or our terms and policies.
- The permissions you grant us
We require specific permissions from you to provide our services:
- Permission to use content (Profile information, listings, images and descriptions…etc.) that you create and share publicly on APPlist: You own the content that you create and share on APPlist, and nothing in these terms takes away the rights that you have to your own content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want. To provide our services, however, we require you to give us some legal permissions agreeing that APPlist can use this content.
When you create a listing that is covered by intellectual property rights (e.g. Pictures, brands) on or in connection with our services, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). This means, for example, that if you share a photo on APPlist, you give us permission to store, copy and share it with others (again and sure, consistent with your privacy settings).
You can end this license at any time by removing your content or account. You should know that, for technical reasons, any content that you may remove may persist for a limited period of time in our backup on the server (though it will not be visible to other users or public and it will be only in our servers for a limited period of time). In addition, content that you delete may continue to appear in other places (outside of APPlist, or in content shared by others) to others, if you have shared it with others and they have not deleted it, which does not hold APPlist liable whatsoever as long as it’s shared outside the APPlist platform.
- Permission to use your official registered name, handle, profile picture and information about your actions with ads and sponsored content: You give us permission to use your name and profile picture and information (again and sure, consistent with your privacy settings) about actions that you have taken on APPlist next to or in connection with ads, other sponsored content, listings and public account that we display across our services, without any compensation to you. For example, we may show your followers that you have commented on a Page created by a brand (unless we give you the option in the settings you change that). Such information can be seen only by people who have your permission to see the actions that you've taken on APPlist.
- Permission to move, edit, or in some circumstances remove any of your listings in order to enhance the user experience and quality of the content, such as moving your listing under another Main Category or Sub-Category, adding different tags to the listing, removing low-quality content or edit it. We may inform you through notifications shall we feel it’s necessary to.
4. Payment, Refund & Cancellation Policy
Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
Once a payment is made on APPlist, a confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Refund & Cancellation
APPlist does not accept to cancel a digital service such as advertising services; if it’s as described and not mistakenly obtained, or in case it was not complied with Applist terms or it was rejected by the moderator.
To be eligible for a cancellation, the service must be mistakenly obtained not as described, as if you received the wrong service by any chance or got rejected by Applist moderator.
The service needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase as once the payment is made on APPlist, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
In case of a wrong service received through purchasing or a rejected service by Applist moderator, you can cancel your order within 24 hours from the moment of purchasing the service; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by you. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed or depending on your card issuer’s policies.
If your cancellation is approved (in the case of mistakenly delivered service or rejected service as mentioned above), we will either re-deliver the exact service you purchased or initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
5. Additional regulations
Account suspension or termination
We want APPlist to be a place where people feel welcome and secure to speak themselves and their brands loud and clear, and share their information and get the best of it.
If we detect that you have violated our terms or policies, we can act against your account in order to protect our community and services, including by suspending or disabling access to your account. We may also suspend or disable your account if you create risk or legal exposure to us or if we are lawfully authorized or required to do so. If necessary, we will notify you of your account the next time you attempt to access it. You can find out more if your account has been disabled. You can learn more about what you can do if your account has been disabled.
Updating our Terms
We are continuously working on improving our services and developing new features to improve APPlist for you and our community. Consequently, we may need to update these terms & conditions from time to time to reflect our services and practices accurately. Unless required by law, we will notify you before we make amendments to these Terms and give you the opportunity to review them before they come into force. If you continue to use our services, you will be bound by them once any updated terms have been in effect.
We hope you will continue to use our services, but if you do not agree with our updated Terms and do not want to participate of be a part of the APPlist community; you can delete your account at any time.
We work hard to maintain the best services we can and to set clear rules and guidelines for all those who use them. However, our services are "as is " and we do not promise or guarantee that they will always be completely safe, secure or glitch-free or that they will function always without disturbances, delays or imperfections. We also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR Indicated, INCLUDED WARRANTIES FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-Violation. We do not control what people and others act, express or say and we are not liable for what they do or act (whether online or offline) or for any content they share (including offensive, inappropriate, obscene, illegal and other objectionable content).
We cannot always predict when problems with our products could arise. Our liability shall therefore be constrained to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and we shall under no conditions be liable to you for any loss of profits, income revenues, information or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, discriminatory or incidental damages emerging from or in possible connection with these Terms or APPlist services, even if the prospect of such harms has been told to us.
Controversies & disputes
We try to lay down clear guidelines so that we can limit or hopefully prevent conflicts between us and you. However, in a case of a dispute, it is helpful to know where it can be resolved and what laws apply.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and the governing law is U.A.E. law. Any allegation must be resolved exclusively in Dubai Courts, that you submit to the personal jurisdiction of either of these courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim, and that the laws of the UAE will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law regulations.
- These terms constitute your entire agreement with APPlist FZE. Your usage of our website/apps/services or features. They replace previous agreements.
- We reserve all rights not granted to you in writing.
- We’re not liable shall you transfer any of your rights or responsibilities under these terms to anyone else.
- Some of the services we offer are also governed by additional Terms. If you use any of those services, additional terms will be made available and will become part of our agreement with you. For instance, if you access or use our services for commercial or business purposes, such as buying ads, sponsoring, you must agree to our commercial terms. To the extent that any additional Terms conflict with these Terms, the additional terms shall overrule to the extent of the dispute.
- If any part of these Terms is discovered to be inapplicable, the remainder of the Terms shall remain fully and completely in effect. If we do not impose any of these terms, this is not considered an exemption. Any adjustment or waiver of these terms shall be made and signed by us in writing.
- If officially recognized, you may appoint a party or a person to manage your account. Only you’re the officially recognized or a person who has identified you in a valid will or similar document indicating clear consent to the disclosure of your content after death or incapacity can seek disclosure from your account after it has been recognized and approved in writing.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- As an APPlist User, you’re responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account.
- No third- party beneficiary rights are bestowed by these terms. All our rights and privileges under these terms and conditions may be freely assigned to us in connection with the merger, acquisition or sale of assets or by law or otherwise.
- You should be aware that, under certain circumstances, we may need to change your account's username (for example, if someone else claims the username and it appears unrelated to your official name); in order to maintain accuracy & quality of the content and listings.
- We are always pleased with your feedback and other suggestions to our services. However, you should be aware that we can use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are not obliged to confide them.
Last Updated: December 13, 2019